NAPHTHALENE SULPHONATE -GRADE B
SODIUM NAPHTHALENE SULPHONATE FORMALDEHYDE1. PROPERTIES, FEATURES & CHARACTERISTICS (SNF-B)1) Appearance: Light Brown Powder, Non- Poisonous, Odorless, Non-flammable and non-corrosive to steel bar
SODIUM NAPHTHALENE SULPHONATE FORMALDEHYDE
1. PROPERTIES, FEATURES & CHARACTERISTICS (SNF-B)
1) Appearance: Light Brown Powder, Non- Poisonous, Odorless, Non-flammable and non-corrosive to steel bars.
2) Remarkable Plasticity: As a condition of blending where amount of cement and collapsibility are fixed, mixing water can be decreased 17%~25%, when it is admixed with reinforced concrete at 0.5~1%. Statistically, compression strength on the 1st day, the 3rd day and the 28th day after single application is increased by 60~95% and 25~50% respectively when it is added at standard blend dosage. As the result, compression strength, tensile strength, buckling strength and modulus of elasticity will be improved to some extent.
3) Improve miscibility of concrete amalgamator with water and collapsibility as well. As a condition of equivalent blending, collapsibility can be increased 4~7 times when it is added at 0.75% blend dosage.
4) 15~18% of cement can be reserved when the agent is blended at 0.75% blend dosage, which is preconditioned by same collapsibility and strength.
2. TECHNICAL PARAMETERS & ACCEPTANCE CRITERIA (SNF-B)
Solid Content (%)
Na2SO4 Content (%)
Net Starch Fluidity (mm)
Content of Chloride (%)
Surface Tension (N/m)
(70±1)* 10-3 N/m
3. PARAMETERS & ACCEPTANCE CRITERIA (SNF-A FOR REFERENCE)
Water Reduction (%)
Compression Strength (%)
Water Penetration (%)
Air Content (%)
Temporal Distribution for Setting (min)
Crossion to Steel Bars
Note: Standard Blend Dosage: 0.75% (as cement amount)
4. USAGE & ADVANTAGES
1) Blending dosage at 0.5~1.0%, 0.75% mixing dosage advised.
2) Prepare solution as required.
3) Direct use of powder agent is allowed. Althematively the addition of the agent is followed by water moisturization (water-cement ratio: 60%)
4) The agent can be combined with other applied agents if pilot development or laboratory experiment succeeds.
5. PACKING, STORAGE AND TRANSPORTATION
Powder: 25kg or 50 kg woven bag with plastic inner or Jumbo bag available.
Stored in a dedicated warehouse that is well-ventilated and dry. Just smash or melt it into solution without any bad effects. One year warranty.
3) Transportation Caution
Get rid of getting damaged by sharp-end objects while packages are being transferred or delivered. When being contaminated by high humidity or moisture in case of leakage, it can be prepared in prescribed ways for further use without surrendering any effect.