SODIUM LIGNOSULPHONATE1. INTRODUCTIONSodium Lignosulfonate is polymer product which uses a single and stable raw material: corncob, after a lot of refining by acid sodium sulfite cooking process to ex
Sodium Lignosulfonate is polymer product which uses a single and stable raw material: corncob, after a lot of refining by acid sodium sulfite cooking process to extract processed lignin obtained.
2. PRODUCT INDICATORS
PRODUCT NAME STATE SOLID CONTENT DOSAGE PH Cl- CONTENT WATER REDUCING Na2SO4 CONTENT
Sodium Lignosulphonate Brown Powder 93% 0.25-0.3% 7-9 0 10-14% 0
1) Used for concrete reducer: it’s a powdery low air-entraining retarding superplasticizer, has adsorption and dispersion effect on cement. It can improve the various physical properties of concrete. It reduces water above 8%.
2) Used for coal water slurry additive. Add this product in the process of preparing coal water slurry, can increase production of the mill, keep the making system in normal and reduce it’s power consumption, so that improve the concentration of coal water slurry.
3) Used for fireproofing materials and ceramic body reinforcing agent. In the manufacturing process of large size tiles and refractory brick, it make the blank body raw material particles bonded together firmly, and increased the dry strength more than 20%-60%.
4) As the dilution and dispersion agent, viscosity reducer in drilling; improving the liquidity in pipeline transportation of crude oil and reducing the energy consumption. In the crude oil products, as a cleaning agent, dispersing agent, high alkaline additives, anti rust agent, antistatic agent, emulsifying viscosity reducer, Eliminating wax and paraffin inhibitor etc.
3. PACKING, STORAGE & TRANSPORTATION
Powder: 25kg woven bag with inner PE film or Jumbo bag available. Can also packed as customer’s request.
Stored in a dedicated warehouse that is well-ventilated and dry. Should notice moisture proof and well protected against dampness, One year warranty.
This product is non-toxic and harmless, non inflammable and explosive dangerous goods. It’s available to deliver it both by car and train.